- Deposit Operations Clerk | Texan Bank (8/10/2018)
- Credit Analyst | Texan Bank (8/10/2018)
- Loan Administrator | Texan Bank (8/10/2018)
- Senior Loan Administrator | Texan Bank (8/10/2018)
- Commercial Lender | First Texas Bank Killeen | Belton, Texas (8/6/2018)
- COO/Cashier/Vice President | Community Bank | Henryetta, Oklahoma (8/6/2018)
- Compliance Specialist | Texas Bankers Association | Austin, Texas (8/6/2018)
- For Sale: Two New, Never-Used NCR 6611 Teller Cash Recyclers (8/6/2018)
- President | $700-Million Bank | Central Texas (7/23/2018)
- Service: Need an Audit? (7/23/2018)
- Loan Administration Manager | Central Texas (7/15/2018)
- Service: Internal Audit Outsourcing (7/15/2018)
- Senior Commercial Lenders | Dallas, Houston and Austin (6/28/2018)
- Experienced, Able Loan Officer | A+ Rated Community Bank | East Texas (5/7/2018)
- Expired: Service: Loan Reviews (3/8/2018)
- Bank Search and Placement (3/8/2018)
- Community Bank President | Near Dallas/Fort Worth (3/8/2018)
Responding to a classified ad in Bankers Digest
When responding to classified advertisements directed to a box number at Bankers Digest, please include the box number in subject line. You may also mail responses to Box Number c/o Bankers Digest, 1700 Rio Grande St., Ste. 100, Austin, Texas 78701.
How to submit a classified ad to Bankers Digest
Classified ads can be submitted via email. Send your ad as you want it to appear to firstname.lastname@example.org. In addition to the print edition of Bankers Digest, classified ads are posted on the Bankers Digest website at no additional charge for the duration of the advertising agreement. Bankers Digest is published every Monday; classified ads should be placed by the Thursday preceding the publication date.
Bankers Digest classified ad rates
The rate per insertion of classified ads is $45 for the first 30 words, $10 for each additional 10 words.
Bankers Digest offers the opportunity for your company or bank to post a classified ad anonymously—subject to a $5-per-insertion fee. Ask for more information when submitting your ad inquiry to email@example.com.
Bankers Digest makes no representations or warranties for information, products or services contained in any advertisement in the print version or on the publication’s website.